Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ethan speaks

There's a TV show on PBS called, "Martha Speaks." It's about a dog who can talk. So in the spirit of the crazy things Martha says, here are a few Ethan Speaks statements of late. He never ceases to amuse- that's for sure.
"Mom, you're being a bad mom!" This saying is used anytime I tell him something he doesn't want to hear!
"Dad, you're making me crazy!" This is a favorite one when he knows he's in trouble.
Ask Ethan anything and he says, "I don't know..." Just the default statement these days.

2 comments:

Gail P Smith said...

I have some good pictures for some of the Ethan speak!

Christal and Craig said...

My friend told me her son copies the same things from that show. She hears him on the monitor saying silly things. I should figure out when they show it here I guess!