Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Found More Stripe Love!



Well, anyone who knows me, knows about my stripe-addiction. I LOVE them. I have striped curtains, striped throw-pillows... and now 2 Kids that get dressed in striped clothing A LOT! I just can't help it... I love stripes. Now, I don't dress myself in many striped things (you know, stripes aren't always that flattering on adults!)
Thankfully, Grammie Gail came to the rescue with a new striped shirt for Nomi! And I think she approves! Thanks Grammie!

3 comments:

stacey said...

You and your stripes!

Jenny P said...

I love stripes too, Shannon! She looks so cute and happy in them, so I think Naomi loves them, too.

Shannon (Donbroski) Smith said...

Stacey, one can NEVER have too many stipes!! It's a must!

Jenny, I agree... like mother/like dtr right?!