Friday, February 19, 2010

No-Nap Naomi



Like any other day, Naomi went down for her nap and was chatting away. She tends to do this so I didn't really think anything of it. But, after an HOUR of chatting, I decided I better check on her. Dirty diaper? No. Ok, so I gave her back all of her nap essentials (lovey, pacifier, blankie) that she had chucked out of the crib and said, "Time for naptime. Go to sleep" and left to exercise. Well, she never fell asleep, so I gave in and went to get her.
WOW. I opened the door to a pant-less and diaper-less babe! Smiling from ear to ear and yelling, "I pee!" I instantly checked the crib sheet. Dry. Hmm... I guess she was just telling me she was wet. Ok. But, she's never done that before- she managed to remove her cloth diaper, wool longies. and toss the crib items back out. She was happy as a lark tho, so I had to video tape it for future reference! My little Nomi...

No comments: