Friday, February 19, 2010

Our New Obsession!



The new obsession in the Smith household is homemade yogurt pops! We have those old-school Tupperware popsicle molds but they updated them with cool, Mickey Mouse ear 'sticks.' So I used them last summer then put them away. But, snack time has been a little boring around here, so I broke out the molds and we started mixing. Yogurt, juice, milk, creme fraiche, whipping cream, frozen berries, chocolate, cocoa powder, honey, bananas to name just a few of our yummy organic ingredients!! Blend in the magic bullet and it's pure yumminess on a stick! Seriously- the kids are CRAZY for these- a batch makes 6 popsicles and they each want 3/day! Naomi stands in front of the freezer jumping up & down begging for another! I've created monsters!! But, they are a healthy snack, so I can't complain too much!! Here are my happy campers showing off their blueberry mouths!

No comments: