Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Naomi & Happy Bday Grandpapa!!


Last night we had Naomi/Grandpapa's Birthday party! SOOOO much fun- and it was 80 degrees outside (April 1st)... wow! We all went out to El Toro for some yummy Mexican food, then back to our house for presents and 2 (yes, 2) amazing cakes from Truffles & Tortes. I have to admit, I feel a twinge of guilt for not making a homemade cake, but these cakes are so divine- I just decided that cake-making is not my 'thing.'
Naomi got a Bitty Baby, shopping cart, wood blocks, new summer tank tops, a misty sprinkler, books and more! So many lovely gifts- she was delighted! I think it was almost too much to take in for her! But, she's playing with everything this morning and having a blast. We're so blessed to have such a sweet baby girl! We love you Naomi Jean!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: