Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Naomi's new bed



Naomi recently climbed out of her crib, so we moved her into her big girl bed. The twin bed has lots of room and she was used to sleeping in the corner of her crib, so it's been an adjustment for her. I thought she was doing pretty well until a couple nights ago. My evening ritual is to check on both the kids before I go to bed. I make sure their covers are on, kiss their cheeks and thank God for them. Plus, I just love to look at their sweet, peaceful faces as they sleep. Well, I checked on Naomi and she wasn't in her bed. Hmm... looked on the floor, no. Looked up and she was sleeping in a ball on the glider! Hilarious. I gently moved her to bed- after snapping a pic of course! Then, the next night, starting the ritual again, open N's door. No Naomi in bed. Check the glider. Nope. Oh my! I found her sleeping on the changing pad which is on top of her dresser. She had climbed up on the glider and then onto the dresser. My little stinker! Poor girl just wants a tiny space to sleep in! Off to make sure she's napping in the bed still! ha ha... ;)

1 comment:

stacey said...

This CRACKS ME UP!!!!! Too funny!!